6 Critical Activities you can do daily to move your Home Business into a Full-Time income and work from home.
If you have gotten into a Network Marketing company part-time as you work your J.O.B and have dreams of one day leaving that job and making enough money, read and put into practice this list of daily activities to FIRE YOUR BOSS.
These need to be done daily to build your business and continue to move it forward. The consistency of these actions will grow your business from a young seed to a blossoming flower.
Of course, this happens over time, similar to a beautiful flower bush. It takes on average about 30 days to see results from a certain strategy so start implementing these activities today and you will see big gains over the next month.
The 6 Critical Activities are:
1. Connect with 3-5 new quality network marketers. Some people have asked me why this is important. If they are quality, they have something of value and you can learn from them. You can connect with them; you can also join their network, which opens your doors to more people.
2. Connect with 3-5 quality people in your existing network. Working on-line and off-line together is so important. We are in a “Networking” company and that means building relationships is still top priority. Follow up with people from your warm market, do some training with your team. Always connecting with your existing network no matter what.
A little trick I like to use that was told to me is the 5-penny rule. Put 5 pennies onto your desk or table, have a separate jar beside them. For every person you connect with, move the penny into the jar. As you see the pennies moving, you will see the results of your efforts.
3. Create and provide value every single day. If you blog, write something. If you are on Facebook or Twitter, give some value to your network. Quotes and fun pictures are great but you need to think, “How will this help my network?” By creating value you will be building a stronger relationship within your network.
4. GET Leads!! This seems like such a simple idea but most people struggle with this the most. By increasing your network, your pipeline for leads also increases.
Most MLM companies teach a lot about concepts (positive mind set, what to say, find your passion) but they do not really teach you the strategies on how to go out and actually get leads.
A great analogy I heard recently was to do with fishing. I DO NOT fish but really understood this concept. Primary companies teach you how to gut, clean and cook your fish but a system teaches you how to catch the fish in the first place. It teaches strategies to get leads. I always found leaving the trainings and wondering, “BUT where do I find these people to talk to”.
5. KEEP Learning. Investing in you is so important. Attend webinars, read bogs, watch YouTube videos. There is lot to learn but if you take some time to learn it, you will be able to grow your business in this industry. If you only have a few hours a day, take 20 minutes to read a blog or watch a video. Stay focused and do not get side tracked. You will become a better business person once you invest in you!
6. Have a Progress Report.
We have recently heard a lot about goals with the New Years just here but if we have no way of measuring our progress, we cannot make changes or improve in any area. Write down each day how many leads you got, how many new likes or followers, how many people you spoke to over email/phone/Face Time. Once you have your report, each week take a look and see where you need to improve and what is working well.
If you commit to doing these 6 simple activities each day (whether you have 2 hours or 8 hours a day to work on your business), you will see the benefits as your business grows. Consistency is the key to firing your boss!!
Good Luck and please let me know how it goes.
To Your Success,
“Helping you stay at home while making a living”