This weekend I continued my learning while attending an amazing webinar with Eric Worre. I wanted to share my important take aways from the webinar.
Eric Worre showed a plan to recruit 20 people in the next 30 days. As a leader I watched, took notes and are now giving you the goods!
What would recruiting 20 people into your business in the next 30 days do for you and your family?
What would it be really worth? Grab a pen and write this down…..
If you recruited 20 people into your business in the next 30 days, what it is worth:
1. In Upfront Commission — what dollar figure would this be? (you may not know exactly but try to work with real numbers)
2. Other Bonuses – many companies have a fast start bonus or something similar
3. Over the next 12 months – how much money would it bring in?
4. Lifetime – if you were to do a blitz, what would your lifetime money look like?
5. What Rank would you achieve in that 30 days?
6. What example would you show your team?
7. What would your reputation within your company or your community be?
Total up those numbers and see what it looks like. Maybe its a million dollars, maybe it is $10,000 but looking at that number, what would that mean for your family?
This is WHY doing a 30 day blitz is so critical to success. Let’s break it down and look at the numbers.
If you bring in 20 people, 12 will do something (they will bring in others, make some money) and 8 will do nothing.
Out of those 12:
8 people will look like leaders within 90 days
4 people will be solid builders in 12 months (90% of your income will come from these 4)
2 people will be major leaders in 5 years
1 person will be responsible for half of your entire income
Now that these numbers make sense, lets dive a little deeper. Before you get started you need to decide on two very important factors.
1. What is Your Story? Maybe you are tired of crawling and never really making any money. You are tired of your family and friends shaking their head at you every time you talk about your ‘business’. Maybe you want to help yourself and others become debt free, live their dreams and truly travel the world. Whatever your story is, create it, practice it and use it.
2. Pick a 30 day window. It does not have to be tomorrow. Choose wisely and set it up in your calendar.
Ok so now you have seen why you should do a 30 days blitz and understand the numbers, here is the preparation you need to take to do it.
* Commitment level – If you really want this, go after it. If you are working this business part-time, commit to every hour outside your full-time job.
* Clear Your Calendar – put all other actions on hold in this 30 days.
* Sacrifices – You will have to make some….
* Negotiate with your family – Let them know what to expect, how it works. (If you have an unsupportive spouse, ask them for 30 days to go hard and then you can talk about what happens after that. The only reason your spouse is unsupportive is they do not see the value of the time you spend and the monetary reward. Prove them wrong)
* Eliminate all distractions – put hobbies on hold so you can focus
* Tell your existing team – if you have helped them a lot in the past, tell them for the next 30 days, they need to find their own answers. Let them know you are doing this blitz and you will be back to help them again after it is over
* Make a fresh list – this is a new time and you want to be adding new names to a new list.
* Sharpen your skills – you are going to be making lots of calls and connections so you want to be ready. Invest in a new course or re-visit an old course. Get yourself ready to go.
Ok now lets look at the math. I like to see it broken down to really understand it.
How many people join per presentation given?
10 presentations/ 2 join
How many presentations do you do for 20 people?
100 presentations/20 join
How many appointments do you make to do 100 presentations?
125 (25 do not show)
How many calls do you need to make to book 125 appointments?
What does your list of names look like to get 300 calls?
These numbers may scare you but they are from ongoing research over a 12 month period. BUT the good news is, if you do a 30 day blitz, these numbers get better.
For every 10 presentations – 3-4 people will join, meaning only 60-70 presentations needed, 90 appointments made, 150 calls and 300+ on your list. You are doing less and getting better results. It makes perfect sense to me.
So maybe you got through this whole review and are asking why would I follow this?
Eric Worre has interviewed countless 6 and 7 figure income earners in our profession. And he found a pattern. Every single top earner started with a blitz that included recruiting 20 people.
EVERY SINGLE ONE. Those are pretty good odds.
Eric Worre says if you want to be a 6 figure earner… just go recruit 20 people in 30 days… and then be consistent there after. If you want to be a 7 figure earner Eric Worre says do it 3 or 4 times throughout the course of your career.
I have seen Eric on stage, I have spoken to him off stage, I watch his videos and believe he is an expert. Are you willing to sacrifice 30 days to work as hard as you have ever worked in order to become a 6 figure earner, quit your job, fire your boss?
The choice is yours, but I highly recommend you do.
To your success,
“Helping you stay at home while making a living”